Southern Refrigerated Transport - driver

Sep 07, 2013
review #445682

Srt.is a company that really cares about no.safety u got lloyd chews gum like a cow ,safety is unsafety.they cheated me so much with perdiem,they will rip you off for all your money.i was injured in florida,been without a penny since they deal with gallagher and bassett (zurich) insurance.i wish that they go out shut down drivers will be stranded.equipment with cameras.they are a bunch of perverts that want to see all you do with camers,intruding your privacy.you cant make no money,theres a bunch of bull *** with them dont join them.want to collect welfare food stamops stay with them you will realize it.srt *** retarded trucking.

a970b17
Had an experience with Southern Refrigerated Transport?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Trucker56

Nov 02, 2013 Gainesville, Florida

Been with SRT for 8 years and more positive then negative from me. I get a new truck every 18 months. I run more miles then I really want..4279 this week..not too bad for elogs and a slow truck. I don't have a camera in my truck and never have. They did receive 50 freightliners that came with cameras, but they've since been removed. So quit your whining..I'd say trucking isn't your thing! :? :cry baby

0 0 Reply
alarger

Sep 19, 2013 Tucson, Arizona

MAN I AM AMAZED HOW GROWN PEOPLE CAN TRASH A GOOD COMPANY LIKE SRT.AFTER A 30 YEAR CAREER IN CONSTRUCTION I DECIDED TO DRIVE A TRUCK.STARTED WITH PRIME,CR ENGLAND,USA,KNIGHT,JBS,SO I KNOW GOOD AND BAD COMPANIES,I HAVE BEEN WITH SRT ALMOST TWO YEARS AND HAVE HAD A FEW GLITCHES SINCE COMMING HERE BUT OUT OF ALL THE COMPANIES I HAVE WORKED FOR THIS ONE IS THE BEST I AM AT RIGHT NOW AS I SIT 77,191 MILES SINCE GETTING MY NEW FREIGHTLINER ON 3/1/13 I CAN'T DRIVE ENOUGH MILES I'M GETTING.AS FAR AS SAFETY GOES TOP NOTCH I CAN CALL BREAKDOWN ANYWHERE IN U.S. AND BE SENT TO SHOP,TO CHEAP SHOT A COMPANY THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME AND MY FAMILY MAY MEAN YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANY COMPANY STOP YOUR WHINNING LOOSERS AND MAN UP OR STAY ON THE PORCH.AND THANKS SRT FOR GIVING ME THE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT I NEED TO BE THE BEST I CAN BE ALAN LARGER TRUCK 141003

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Southern Refrigerated Transport.
Filing a new complaint about
×